Promenade Vinyl Patio Door Collection
Masterfully Crafted for Exceptional Beauty
Call (412) 279-1112
About Promenade Doors
Selecting a vinyl patio door for your home is simple when you have three styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French. Every Alside Promenade Door is beautifully designed to achieve a distinctive look while providing a powerful shield against severe weather and energy loss. Promenade also incorporates Alside's more than 65 years of manufacturing excellence, further assurance of lasting quality and value.
Precision-made with premium vinyl components, ultra-efficient insulating components and high-performance Low-E Argon glass, Promenade delivers all the "must-haves" in a high quality vinyl patio door. The heavy-duty vinyl mainframe and sash, multi-chambered extrusions, and steel-reinforced interlocking meeting rails ensure superior structural integrity and durability, as well as increased insulation. The ultra-premium vinyl construction delivers a markedly smooth, easy-touch glide - along with easy field installation. This superbly built door will infuse your home with the warmth and beauty of natural sunlight, while protecting it from severe weather.
Alside Promenade Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
*See Alside’s warranty for details.
Features and Benefits
- Promenade vinyl patio doors have three distinctive styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for added strength.
- Dual internal/external weather stripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures smooth and quiet door operation for the life of the door.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding.
- Available in 2, 3, and 4-panel configurations
- ClimaTech Low-E Argon insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone.
- ClimaTech® Low-E Argon insulated glass packages meets the 2009 IECC building codes now in effect for Pittsburgh and throughout Pennsylvania.
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- Interior colors options: White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry
- Exterior color options: White, Beige, Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray. See Frame Works Color Brochure.
- Optional decorative handles available in Bright Brass, Bright Chrome, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome finishes.
Cross Section of Promenade Sliding Vinyl Patio Door
- Promenade’s vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – guaranteed not to chip, peel, crack or warp and never needs painted.
- Vinyl mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and superior thermal efficiency.
- Dual internal/external weather stripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Symmetrical 3" rails have mitered and fusion-welded joints providing enhanced aesthetic appeal, additional strength and durability.
- 1" thick insulated glass unit feature the PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System that saves energy by reducing the transfer of heat and cold into your home.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Contoured glazing bead adds nice visual detail and beauty.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures quiet and smooth operation of the sliding door panel.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing eliminating air leaks.
Call us for a Free Estimate (412) 279-1112