Alside Garden Windows
A Bright and Beautiful Showcase
Call Us (412) 279-1112
About Garden Windows
Alside Vinyl Garden Windows add a new dimension of beauty to any room in your home. On warm, sunny days the fully screened, twin-sealing casement vents bring in gentle breezes. The solid vinyl garden window will not chip, blister, or peel and will not require painting. The deep, 17-inch seat board makes a great accent area for your favorite plants and a full 1” insulated glass package offers you added comfort all year-round.
Alside Garden Windows are virtually maintenance-free and carry the Alside Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
*See Alside’s warranty for complete details.
Features and Benefits
- Fully welded rigid PVC vinyl mainframe for strength and stability
- Both vents and deadlites have a built in weep system with external glazing.
- 1 1/4 “ plywood head & seat board for structural and thermal performance.
- Top-sloped insulating glass panel is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Twin-sealing, fully-screened, operating casements improves weather protection
- Completely assembled with head and seat board for easy installation
- Multi-point locking system for a tighter seal and added security
- Clear 1" insulated glass unit provides all-weather protection
- An adjustable 1/2" thick glass shelf with polished edges is included with all garden windows
Garden Window Options
- ClimaTech® Low-E Argon glass packages. Meet both Energy Star certification standards and 2009 IECC .35 U-factor requirement for all new windows sold in Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania.
- Rigid foam insulation is available underneath the seat board for added thermal protection.
- Available colors are solid White and Beige vinyl or with a White vinyl exterior and Light Oak interior laminate.
- Head and Seatboard available in Birch, Oak Veneer or White Pionite Laminate
Call Us for a Free No-Obligation Quote (412) 279-1112