Alside Vinyl Casement Windows
A Refined Clean-Line Window Design
Call Us (412) 279-1112
About Casement Windows
Every Alside Vinyl Casement Window is designed to provide your home with an attractive finish while delivering superior energy efficiency. A simple way to add drama to any room is by bringing in more natural daylight and a larger, more open view of the outdoors. Casement windows can provide your home with a stunning accent that adds value and aesthetic appeal to everything from your living room to a well-designed kitchen.
Alside Vinyl Casement Windows are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*, backed by our more than 65 years of leadership and craftsmanship in the home remodeling industry.
*See printed warranty for details.
Features and Benefits
- Vinyl sash features a beveled design that enhances the windows aesthetics.
- The step-down frame design with inner compression bulb seal provides an airtight seal even during extreme weather conditions.
- Stainless steel hardware provides years of trouble-free operation for the life of the window.
- Low profile, single-lever locking handle adds to the ease of window operation.
- Casement windows feature a fold-away crank handle that will not be caught in blinds or curtains when closed.
- Casements have one continuous mainframe. Choose up to 5 lites in one continuous master frame window.
- ClimaTech Low-E Argon glass packages meets the 2009 IECC .35 U-Factor energy code requirement established for new windows and doors sold in Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania.
Casement Window Options
- ClimaTech® Low-E Argon insulated glass packages meet the 2009 IECC .35 U-Factor requirement in effect for new windows and doors sold in Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania.
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning. Choose from smooth or contour style.
- Diamond, colonial and prairie grid patterns available options along with V-grooved cut glass.
- Interior color options include: White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry
- White, Beige, Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options. See FrameWorks color brochure.
- Optional decorative handles are available in Bright Brass, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome finishes.
Cross Section of Alside Vinyl Casement Window
- Vinyl frame and sashes are guaranteed not to chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium vinyl material, the color is formulated throughout the vinyl frame and sash so the beautiful finish lasts.
- Multi-chambered vinyl sash and mainframe design create insulating air spaces for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Step-down frame design with inner compression bulb seal provides an air and watertight seal during severe weather conditions.
- Fully fusion-welded sash and mainframe add strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick vinyl walls provide the ultimate in durability.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength Low-E Argon glass for superior energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
- PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and protects the insulated glass unit from seal failure.
- Beveled vinyl sash design enhances the windows aesthetics for your home’s architectural style.
- Metal-reinforced operating and locking attachment provides strong, dependable window sash operation.
- Stainless steel hardware ensures years of trouble-free hinge operation for the life of the window.
- Heavy-duty operating hardware allows windows to be cleaned from inside your home while providing smooth reliable window operation.
Call now for a free no-obligation estimate (412) 279-1112